Why use a surf guide?
Wherever you want to go, we can supply you with your own personal
surf guide to cater for all your surfing needs.
The benefits speak for themselves!
• No need for you to hire a car
– Our guides pick you up direct from the airport or your hotel,
transport you around every day, then drop you off again at the end
of your trip.
• Get straight to the best waves
of the day – Don’t waste precious holiday time
searching for waves.
• No hassle sharing waves with the
locals – All of our guides are well-respected local
surfers and will escort you hassle-free into any line-up.
• Secret spots –
All of our surf guides have extensive local knowledge, including
those secret spots that you as a travelling surfer would not normally
get to see.
• Safety – When travelling
to places where personal safety can be an issue, having your own
personal surf guide gives you confidence and peace of mind.
• Improve your technique
– All guides are qualified coaches and go through a rigorous
selection process so can easily spot any bad habits you may have
picked up and set you in the right direction.
• Enjoy the best spot for a sunset
beer - Our surf guides are committed to spending 8 hours
a day with you, so not only can they show you the best surf of the
day, they also make sure you get to see the many other highlights
of the area for day and night
Given that we are only as good as our guides, they have to be the
best, so each guide is put through a rigorous selection procedure,
testing their knowledge and skills in all vital areas:
• Exceptional knowledge of local breaks
and local area.
• Good people skills, highly regarded by
locals, good waterman.
• Good coaching skills, patience and passionate
about the water.
• Reliable reputation, well-respected and
enjoy a sunset beer!
This is why all of our guides are first rate and come highly recommended
with the Global Surf Guides seal of approval.